The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• David Deshon Burney, 39: second-degree domestic violence, two counts of second-degree assault.
• Temple Monique English, 39: alteration of an insurance card.
• Billy Dewayne Watters, 47: second-degree assault.
• Charles Larry Mitchell Jr., 25: first-degree possession of marijuana.
• Brandon Monroe Little, 25: second-degree forgery.
• Russell Colvin Hale, 49: possession of a controlled substance, hold for other agency.
• Litego Duriunte Brown, 27: fraudulent use of a credit card, second-degree theft.
• Andrea Lee Rochester, 67: fugitive from justice.
• Derrick Dejuan Young, 29: third-degree domestic violence.
• Amanda Jane Morris, 31: second-degree theft.
• Zachery Scott Rhinehart, 27: second-degree domestic violence.
• Demetrius Shaq Akles, 19: second-degree receiving stolen property.
• Davaris Antrel Jamar Turner, 21: obstructing justice by using false I.D.
• Anthony Dewayne Kirksey, 50: first-degree robbery.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday
• Johnathon James Beal, 25, of Wellington: second-degree assault.
• Chandra Lynn Ruff, 42, of Anniston: violation of Outgate order.
• Varian May, 28, of Oxford: grand jury indictment.
• Christopher Lamar Dark, 43, of Anniston: failure to appear in court for possession/receiving a controlled substance.
• Brandon Monroe Little, 25, of Anniston: unlawful possession/receiving a controlled substance.
• Daryl Olton Davis, 60, of East Lake: failure to appear in court for four counts of second-degree theft of property.
• Brian Mason Carnes, 23, of Jacksonville: first-degree robbery, third-degree robbery.
• Jeremy Dean Gaskin, 28, of Anniston: first-degree theft of property.
• James Michael Kines Jr., 45, of Anniston: intimidating a witness.
Drug Task Force
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun-Cleburne Drug and Violent Crime Task Force during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Monica Renee Pope, 33, of Anniston: three counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, first-degree possession of marijuana.
• James Calvin Coleman Jr., 56, of Anniston: fraudulent use of a credit/debit cards.
• Shaneka Lashay Welch, 35, of Talladega: probation revocation.