The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 300 block of Rice Avenue: copper tubing, wiring.
• Residence, 5100 block of McClellan Boulevard: cash.
• Residence, 3000 block of Gurnee Avenue: lawn mower.
• Storage facility, 6400 block of Weaver Road: leaf blower, house wire, sinks, lawn trimmer.
• Residence, 1100 block of Altamont Road: desktop computer, monitor, head phones.
• Residence, 3300 block of Old Birmingham Highway: television, laptop computers, generator.
• Unspecified location, 100 block of Summerall Gate Road: credit/debit cards, cash, personal I.D., wallet.
• Residence, 400 block of West 29th Street: tablet computer.
• Residence, 100 block of Olivia Lane: firearm.
• Residence, Grant Drive: refrigerator.
• Unknown location, 700 block of Golden Springs Road: string trimmer.
• Street, 19th Street/McKleroy Avenue: purse, jewelry, debit card, cash, sunglasses.
• Residence, 200 block of Minuteman Avenue: computer.
• Residence, 2900 block of Gurnee Avenue: 2001 Oldsmobile Alero.
• Residence, 100 block of Old County 109: 1996 Nissan XE truck.
• Residence, 1000 block of West 53rd Street: helmet, tool kit.
• Parking lot, 1500 block of Quintard Avenue: 2004 Dodge Stratus.
• Residence, 400 block South Colvin Street: laptop computer and accessories.
• Parking lot, 1500 block of Hillyer Robinson Parkway: cell phone, tablet computer, wallet, personal I.D., credit/debit cards.
• Parking lot, 1000 block of Wilmer Avenue: cell phone, wallet, personal I.D., mp3 player.
• Residence, 1700 block of Marx Street: 2003 Honda Accord.
• Parking lot, 1400 block of Christine Avenue: jewelry.
• Residence, 1200 block of Crawford Avenue: cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Chinch Creek Road, Anniston: laptop computer, household items, clothing, game console, games, firearm, model toy cars.
• Convenience store, U.S. 431, Alexandria: credit cards, personal I.D., wallet.
• Residence, Alabama 9, Anniston: 2009 Pontiac G6.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Walmart, 92 Plaza Lane: merchandise.
• Residence, 1000 block of Edmondson Drive: jewelry.
• Residence, 1200 block of Merrimac Drive: racing wheels.
• Residence, first block of Choccolocco Street: firearm.