• Theft of property III. A 33-year-old female reported the theft of two Mongoose black and white bicycles valued at $300 that were taken from a location on North Church Street at 6 p.m. May 1.
• Domestic violence III. A 39-year-old female reported an incident that occurred within the city limits between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. May 4.
• Theft of property III. Officers investigated the theft of an Apple IPhone in a pink and grey Otter Box case with a valued of $400 that was stolen between noon and 7 p.m. May 3 on North Center Avenue.
• Criminal mischief III. A 53-year-old female reported $100 damage done to her Nissan Altima while at her residence at 8:30 a.m.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 27-year-old female reported two transactions charged against her account without her permission that occurred between May 3 and May 6.
• Found property (bicycle). A blue and silver Next men’s bicycle was recovered from a location on South Main Street at 9:30 a.m.
• Theft of property (motor vehicle). A 38-year-old male reported the theft of a 2012 Harley FLTRX Road Glide valued at $26,000 that was taken between 7 p.m. May 6 and 10 a.m. May 7 from a location on Piedmont Cut-off Road.
• Theft of deception III. A 49-year-old male reported five incidents of fraudulent transactions again his bank account that occurred between Dec. 14 and May 7.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 44-year-old male reported three unauthorized transactions for approximately $264 that occurred between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. May 6.
• Theft of property III. A 51-year-old male reported the theft of Husky tools, a tool box, a fishing pole, a JVC stereo CD player, and a wallet that occurred on North Main Street between 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. May 7.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 26-year-old female reported three transactions charged to her bank card totaling $146 that occurred at an unknown location at noon May 7.
• Possession of drug paraphernalia. Officers recovered a syringe from a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer at the intersection of Center Avenue and West Ladiga Street at 7:05 a.m.
• Possession of a controlled substance. Officers recovered a baggie of white powder from a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer at the intersection of Center Avenue and West Ladiga Street at 7:05 a.m.
• Possession of drug paraphernalia. Officers recovered a bugler box, a spoon, one pink pill bottle and two syringes from a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer at the intersection of Center Avenue and West Ladiga Street at 7:05 a.m.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 57-year-old male reported three transactions made against his debit card that were fraudulent and occurred in Garner, North Carolina May 7.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 38-year-old male reported five transactions made against his bank card that occurred between May 5 and May 7.
• Burglary III. Officers recovered a Natural Light can with residue that was left at the scene of a burglary on Vigo Ladiga Road between 12:30 p.m. and 3:45 p.m.
• Burglary III. A resident of Auburn Street reported the theft of a black Craftsman wheel grinder that occurred between May 2 and May 9.
• Dogs at large. Officers investigated an incident that occurred on Haslam Street at 4:45 p.m.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 42-year-old male reported more than seven transactions made against his account that occurred between May 7 and 8.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 44-year-old female reported more than seven fraudulent transactions made against her bank card that occurred in North Carolina between May 7 and 8.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 46-year-old male reported three fraudulent transactions that occurred April 19 against his credit/debit card.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 22-year-old male reported three incidents of fraudulent transactions that occurred in North Carolina May 8.
• April Dawn Qian, 32, failure to appear.
• Amanda Michelle Sims, 29, failure to appear.
• Kevin Lynn Wilson, 40, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Joseph Bram Barnett, 38, possession of controlled substance.
• Joshua Kyle Cecil, 27, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jacob Drake Poole, 18, failure to appear.