The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Roll Tide Road: television, jewelry, cash, coins.
• Residence, 1900 block of Dellwood Avenue: game console, laptop computer.
• Residence, 400 block of East 23rd Street: air conditioner, refrigerator.
• Residence, 800 block of Blue Ridge Drive: television.
• Residence, 700 block of Blue Ridge Drive: televisions.
• Residence, 5100 block of Shane Drive: televisions, clothing, shoes.
• Residence, 2000 block of Moore Avenue: gas stove, refrigerator, clothes dryer.
• Residence, 400 block of East 23rd Street: air conditioner.
• Unknown location, 2000 block of Noble Street: boat engine parts, welder, generator, tool box with tools, power inverter, chain saw.
• Residence, 400 block of Ledbetter Road: aluminum, refrigerator, electric stove.
• Residence, 3900 block of Lee Drive: string trimmer.
• Residence, 1600 block of Saks Road: air conditioning unit.
• Department store, 4900 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 07-12-2013)
• Residence, 500 block of Dagun Street: tattoo gun.
• Parking lot, 700 block of Noble Street: copper tubing.
• Residence, 2100 block of McKleroy Avenue: television, laptop computer.
• Residence, 800 block of East 22nd Street: transmission.
• Convenience store, 1600 block of Front Street: cash.
• Unknown location, 100 block of East 17th Street: cash.
• Residence, 3900 block of Morris Drive: wallet, credit cards, check book, knife.
• Residence, 900 block of Terry Road: mp3 player, earbuds, sunglasses, shoes, bag.
• Residence, 1700 block of Marx Street: 1997 Chevrolet C-1500 truck.
• Residence, 3900 block of Morris Drive: e-reader, cigarettes, coins.
• Residence, 3200 block of Oakridge Avenue: 1988 Chevrolet GMT-400 truck.
• Residence, 4400 block of Skyline Drive: purse, cell phone with case, medication, cash, personal I.D.
• Residence, 1100 block of Glenwood Terrace: cash, firearm.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Bryant Road, Ohatchee: coin collections, firearm.
• Residence, Washington Avenue, Wellington: air conditioner, lawn mower.
• Residence, unspecified place of occurrence: copper wiring, hot water heater.
• Specialty store, Halls Chapel Road, Alexandria: U.S. funds.
• Residence, West Francis Street, Jacksonville: firearm.
• Residence, unspecified place of occurrence: firearm, scope.