• Possession of a forged instrument II. A business located on Highway 9 turned over four forged checks written between May 19 and March 22 on a Regions Bank account.
• Possession of a controlled substance. Officers recovered two plastic baggie corners containing an off-white substance valued at approximately $600.
• Theft of property III. A 32-year-old female reported the theft of a pink and white Roadmaster 18-speed bicycle valued at $50 that was taken from North Fifth Avenue.
• Theft by deception III. An employee of a business located on 278 By-Pass reported the theft of $445 worth of cigarettes that occurred between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. Aug. 29.
• Domestic violence III. A 22-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Carol Street at midnight.
• Domestic violence I. A 35-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at 8:19 p.m. on Law Martin Road.
• Reckless endangerment. A 29-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Old Ladiga/Cedartown Highway between 8:10 p.m. and 9:01 p.m.
• Domestic violence III. A 52-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at 8:19 p.m. Sept. 11 on Law Martin Road.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 23-year-old male reported the theft of a XRS cd player with USB cable valued at $175 that was taken while the vehicle was located in the Gregerson’s parking lot.
• Theft of property III. A 46-year-old male reported the theft of a grey Huffy Mt. Habit mountain bike valued at $50 that was taken from the 100 block of Barlow Street between 6:15 a.m. and 3 p.m.
• Burglary III. A 55-year-old female reported the theft of $5,000 in miscellaneous jewelry items, $1,00 worth of miscellaneous coin sets, four antique glass vases valued at $500, ten hunting/buck knives, and a mirror and hair brush set valued at $100 that were taken from Haines Drive between May 1 and Sept. 13.
• Criminal mischief II. A 45-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence and resulted in $100 damage done to the glass on a front metal door.
• Virginia Nicole Masters, 27, possession of a controlled substance.
• Donny Lee Fuller, 43, public intoxication.
• Jeremy Heith Simpson, 36, criminal trespass III.
• Jared Craig Kelley, 24, theft of property II.