• Theft by deception II. Officers investigated an incident that occurred between Sept. 1 and Oct. 14 and involved a Rolair air compressor with a Honda motor valued at $750.
• Theft of property III. Officers responded to a complaint made by a female that her Iphone 4 had been stolen between 10:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. Oct. 13. It was recovered.
• Theft of property III. A blue Piedmont trash can was reported stolen from the 200 block of South Center Avenue.
• Theft of property III. Officers investigated the theft of a PlayStation 2, a grey DVD player, and a clear and white shower curtain with blue hooks that were stolen from South Harris Avenue.
• Unauthorized use of a vehicle. An incident involving a 1995 Chevy 400 SS pickup truck was reported to have occurred between 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. on North Church Street.
• Theft of property III. Officers investigate a report that a tire and rim for a 2004 Toyota Camry valued at $200 was stolen between 2 p.m. Oct. 13 and 6 a.m. Oct. 14 from a location on Haslam Street.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. Officers investigated the theft of a Stihl 250 chainsaw with a 16-inch bar valued at $850 that was taken from Harris Street between Oct. 9 and Oct. 16.
• Harassing communications. A 22-year-ol female reported incidents that occurred between Oct. 8 and 16.
• Possession of a forged instrument II. Officers recovered a counterfeit $20 bill from a location on Highway 278 By-pass.
• Burglary III. Officers investigated an incident that occurred on First Avenue between Oct. 11 and Oct. 16 and resulted in damage done to an entry door and drywall as well as the theft of a white Frigidaire 30-inch stove and 50-gallon Rheem water heater.
• Criminal mischief III. Officers investigated damage done to a door frame done between 6 p.m. Oct. 18 and 7 a.m. Oct. 19 at a location on South Church Street.
• Vicious dog. Officers responded to a call made by a person in the South Ray Avenue area about a vicious dog.
• Shaun Dewayne Bailey, failure to pay.
• Skylar Lamar Kirk, receiving stolen property III.
• Freddy Wayne Cain, domestic violence III (two charges).
• Jonathon Shawn Grissom, theft of property II.
• Christopher Scott Nicholson, fraudulent use of a credit/debit card.
• Andrea Sharee Williams, harassment.
• Tonya Queen Bradley, failure to appear.
• Edwin Eugene Porter, resisting arrest.
• Tina Waldon Tate, driving under the influence – alcohol.
• Brittany Monea Lee, failure to pay (two counts).
• Amber Nicole Hooper Kleist, failure to appear (two counts).