Here's IMBA's list of Ride Centers:
- Park City, Utah
- Bike Taupo, Taupo, New Zealand
- Livigno, Italy
- Oakridge Area, Ore.
- Sun Valley, Id.
- Copper Harbor, Mich.
- Central Savannah River Area/FATS
- Coldwater Mountain, Anniston, Alabama*
- Cuyuna Lakes, Minnesota
- Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Helena, Montana*
- Mt. Buller, Victoria, Australia
- Rychlebské Stezky, Černá Voda, Czech Republic*
- Santos, Florida
- Singltrek pod Smrkem, Czech Republic/Poland
- Steamboat Springs, Colorado*
* -- New areas designated this month.
In less four years, Coldwater's trail have earned international acclaim, listed among the top 16 trails in the world. It's no accident Star reporter Laura Gaddy happened upon a busload of Florida cyclists during a visit to the trailhead last week. Regular visitors to Coldwater can attest that this sort of thing is happening with greater frequency. Cyclists from the region and beyond are making their way to Coldwater to see what all the fuss is about.
For the uninitiated, here are a couple of videos that offer a glimpse of the experience of riding Coldwater.