• Damage to property (non-criminal). Officers took a report about $100 damage done to eight mailbox frames broken at 9:45 p.m.
• Duty to give information and render aid. A 50-year-old male reported damage done to a Chevy Impala while located in the 700 block of Draper Street at 3 p.m.
• Theft of property III. A pair of eyeglasses was recovered at a location on Highway 278 By-pass West.
• Burglary III. A 28-year-old female reported the theft of two bottles of Loracets, two bottles of Lortabs, and one bottle of another prescription medicine between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. at her residence.
• Theft of property III. A 57-year-old male reported the theft of a 4-cylinder Jeep motor, an unknown type of motor, and a Ford 2 ½ ton wheel from a location on Old Gnatville Road between Nov. 29 and Dec. 13. The items were recovered and had a value of $400.
• Found property. A Mossberg 12-guage pump shotgun with a Simmons scope was found on County Road 28 and turned over to the police department.
• Theft of property II. A 30-year-old male reported the theft of a FEG model PA-63 9 x 18 pistol valued at $175 that was taken between Oct. 1 and Oct. 31.
• Theft of property II. A 23-year-old female reported the theft of a red and white woman’s trifold wallet containing $312 in currency, a Noble Bank debit card, a child support card, and other cards that was taken from a location on Mac Alexander Road between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. Dec. 13.
• James Scott Brewster, 41, possession of a forged instrument II (five counts).
• Tommy Cecil Rose, 24, reckless endangerment, attempting to elude a police officer, cruelty to animals, accidents involving death or personal injuries, speeding, operating a vehicle with expired tag, driving while license is suspended, and improper passing.
• Demestress Quamaine Jackson, 21, failure to appear.
• Shelia D. Lane, 56, theft of property III.
• Leslie Lecole Alexander Engram, 32, failure to pay.
• Christy Rae Webb, 38, theft of services III.