The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Robert Lee Worthy, 63: violation of the Community Notification Act.
• Carlos Ordaz Mondragon, 36: possession of a controlled substance.
• Darius Antoine Rowland, 29: third-degree burglary.
• David Tyrone Heard, 26: third-degree burglary.
• Michael Earl Cottingham, 44: giving false information to a law enforcement officer.
• Larry Kent Williams, 42: illegal possession/fraudulent use of credit card.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday
• Carl Lee Lackey, 54, of Anniston: distribution/possession of a controlled substance.
• Charles Ray Blackwell, 29, of Arab: second-degree escape from penal facility.