The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Autumn Charee Ashley, 33: two counts of fraudulent use of a credit card.
• Billie Dawn Robertson, 32: second-degree promoting prison contraband.
• Lewis Donnell Hawkins, 29: third-degree burglary.
• Kimberly Diane Peoples, 38: possession of a controlled substance.
• Jesse Edward Cain, 44: Domestic violence.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Jason Lee Skipper, 36, of Wellington: domestic violence.
• Jonathan Charles Thrasher, 42, of Oxford: writ of arrest.
• Garet Clay Heathcock, 40, of Wellington: domestic violence.
• Scott Dewayne Landers, 41, of Ohatchee: first-degree receiving stolen property.
• Heather Hagood Stapler, 25, of Grant: failure to appear in court.
• Ryan Louis Steinkamp, 21, of Anniston: second-degree escape.
• Caleb Shane Magee, 24, of Oxford: order of arrest.
• Joseph Bradley Helms, 34, of Anniston: failure to appear in court.
• Zackary Robert Wingard, 22, of Anniston: probation revocation.
• Tara Shante Fleming, 33, of Oxford: probation revocation.
• Corky Wytte Peoples, 34, of Alexandria.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Oxford Police Department during the 15-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Franklin Dwayne Pointer, 43, of Anniston: two counts of second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• Clifton Ryan Bonds, 34, of Piedmont: first-degree theft.
• Latasha Stamps, 38, of Talladega: shoplifting.
• James David Kennedy, 33, of Anniston: first-degree theft of property.