• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 67-year-old female reported fraudulent transactions made to two businesses that occurred between Nov. 19 and 22 in an unknown location.
• Domestic violence III. A 33-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence around 6:30 a.m. Nov. 16.
• Theft of services III. Officers investigated 57 kilowatts of electricity stolen at a location in the 800 block of Cherry Street between 5 p.m. Nov. 25 and 10 a.m. Nov. 26.
• Criminal mischief II. A 33-year-old male reported $1,000 damage done to a Saturn passenger car that occurred on North Center Avenue and Hood Street around 6:15 p.m.
• Reckless endangerment, harassment. A 37-year-old male reported an incident that occurred on West Hood Street around 6:15 p.m.
• Manufacture of a controlled substance I. Officers recovered a one-pot meth lab and components during an incident that occurred on Carol Street between 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
• Possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance. Officers recovered two small plastic baggies containing white ice rock substance, a spoon with white residue and three syringes during an incident that occurred in the 800 block of South Main Street at 11:19 p.m. Nov. 27.
• Found property (methamphetamine lab). Officers recovered one methamphetamine lab, a blue Auburn bag, miscellaneous makeup and business cards, and a passport at Sparks and Sterling Streets.
• Winfred Gay Huddleston, 37, criminal mischief II.
• Anna Georgette Joubran, 26, manufacture of a controlled substance I.
• Mitchell Devon Franklin, 26, manufacture of a controlled substance I.
• Christopher Barry Kelley, 31, manufacture of a controlled substance I.
• Cody Lynn Mahan, 20, manufacture of a controlled substance I.
• Wesley Allen Woolf, 31, possession of marijuana II, firearms license required.
• Daryl Kellye Jeffers, 28, possession of drug paraphernalia.