• Possession of a forged instrument I. Officers recovered two counterfeit $20 bills during incidents that occurred on Memorial Drive around 4:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
• Possession of a forged instrument II. Officers investigated the forgery of two personal checks written on a Wells Fargo account.
• Theft of property II, criminal mischief II. A 39-year-old male reported the theft of a kitchen oven valued at $600 and damage done to a sheet rock wall, blinds over a patio door, and a door jamb that occurred Jan. 1.
• Burglary III, criminal trespass II. Officers investigated the theft of 10 sheets of 4- x 10- x 1/2-inch plywood valued at $300 that was taken from a location on Roy Webb Road between July 19 and July 24.
• Harassing communications. A 33-year-old male reported incidents that occurred between July 22 and July 24 on Fourth Avenue.
• Theft of property (motor vehicle). Officers investigated the theft of a 1999 white Nissan Frontier valued at $1,500 that occurred on North Main Street between 6:15 p.m. July 24 and 6:20 a.m. July 25. The vehicle has been recovered.
• Missing person/endangered. Officers responded to a call about a missing person last seen between 10:15 a.m. and noon on Bramlett Road.
• James Brandon Hay, 21, failure to pay (three counts).
• Brittany Leann Dejarnett, 22, theft of services III, criminal mischief III.
• Amy Youngblood Johnson, 45, driving under the influence – alcohol.
• Ryan Michael Paris, 28, failure to appear (two counts).
• Ricky Inzer Sanders, 27, theft of property II, promote prison contraband II.
• Chelsea Gail Kalif, 21, failure to pay.
• Lonnie Lee Lanfair, 19, failure to pay.
• Rashad Dagion Forbes, 18, failure to appear.
• Harry Douglas Fagan, 36, failure to appear.
• Shannon David Kelley, 34, public intoxication.