The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 2700 block of Old Quintard Avenue: televisions, DVDs, checkbooks, mp3 player, jewelry, purses, DVD players.
• Residence, 1400 block of Cooper Avenue: game console, shoes.
• Residence, 2100 block of Leighton Avenue: lawn mower, stoves.
• Residence, 1200 block of Crawford Avenue: household items.
• Residence, 2100 block of Leighton Avenue: lawn mower, string trimmer, pesticides, gas cans.
• Residence, 600 block of Lenlock Lane: ladders.
• Residence, 1500 block of Mulberry Avenue: television, four-wheeler.
• Residence, 700 block of West 15th Street: ladder.
• Unknown location, 3000 block of Moore Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 2100 block of Leighton Avenue: boat.
• Residence, 400 block of 20th Street: lawn mower.
• Residence, 2100 block of West C Street: medication.
• Parking lot, 700 block of Noble Street: copper tubing.
• Residence, 700 block of South Allen Avenue: 1995 Lincoln Town Car. (Recovered 07-01-2013)
• Parking lot, 0-99 block of Bill Robinson Parkway: 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier.
• Residence, 800 block of Jefferson Avenue: camera, wallet, cash, credit/debit cards.
• Residence, 1900 block of Davis Avenue: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
• Street, 2100 block of Oakmont Avenue: cell phones.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Wellington Drive, Wellington: television, firearms, ammunition.
• Residence, Tredegar Road, Jacksonville: laptop computer, firearms, cash.
• Residence, Short Street, Oxford: medication.
• Residence, Wildman Drive, Alexandria: household items, boots, clothing.
• Residence, Moana Drive, Alexandria: jewelry.
• Residence, Post Oak Road, Alexandria: 1997 Honda Civic.
• Residence, Idlewood Circle, Alexandria: cell phone.