• Dogs at large. A resident of Ray Avenue reported a violation of city code concerning dogs running at large.
• Domestic violence III. A 68-year-old female reported damage done to a glass bowl valued at $5 during an incident that occurred at her residence between 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
• Theft of property II. A 44-year-old female reported the theft of 43 1mg strength Xanax XR tablets.
• Theft of property III. Officers investigated the theft of a Halloween scarecrow and a shovel that occurred on the Highway 278 By-pass at 7:5 p.m.
• Criminal tampering II. Officers responded to a call made by a 29-year-old female about an incident that occurred at her residence at 9:53 p.m.
• Theft of lost property III. A 42-year-old male reported the theft of a Verizon Droid phone that occurred on North Center Avenue between 8:35 a.m. and 9:05 a.m.
• Criminal tampering II. A 50-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 10:30 p.m.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 50-year-old male reported the theft of $315 that occurred at Piedmont High School.
• Dogs at large. A 52-year-old male reported an incident that occurred on West Ladiga Street at 8:30 a.m.
• Jamie Michelle Shierling, 36, driving under the influence – alcohol.
• Electa Tull Sparks, 61, driving under the influence.
• William Harvey Roberts, 41, failure to appear.
• Michael Brandon Shell, 27, theft of property III.