2. (c.) Thomas Kilby.
3. (c.) Parker Memorial. The Rev. Charles R. Bell voted for Norman Thomas, the Socialist candidate for president every term from the 1920s to the '40s.
4. (a.) Arthur Glenn Andrews. The Anniston native's electoral fortunes was helped by Barry Goldwater, who ran unsuccessfully for president in 1964.
5. (a.) Established Anniston's First National Bank.
Duncan T. Parker lent financial support to the construction of the church.
6. (c.) 1893. Temple Beth El first opened its doors for Rosh Hashanah.
7. (a.) Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Tennessee. Bishop C.T. Quintard was also a close friend of the Noble family.
8. (c.) $40,000.
9. (a.) YMCA building.
10. (b.) Stone-walled channel for Snow Creek.