Mosley, who had 12 total tackles, has been the best player on the Tide's defense and has regularly received praise from Tide coach Nick Saban. Mosley was one of the key components in executing the fake field goal that swung the game.
"I trust C.J. to do anything. Watch my kids, take care of my house," Saban said following the game on Saturday.
Notes from the SEC on Mosley's performance:
• Signal caller on Alabama defense, led team with 12 tackles - 7 solo.
• Also had 1.5 TFL and 2 PBU *Held LSU to 284 total yards, just 52 in second half.
• Outscored LSU 21-3 in 2nd half and held Tigers to just one third down conversion.
• UA leads nation in scoring defense at 10.6 ppg.
• Mosley is Tide's top tackler on season with 71 total stops.
• Was the personal protector on the fake punt who took the snap and handed it off to Jarrick Williams which resulted in a key first down and eventual touchdown on that drive.