The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 3400 block of Greenwood Avenue: firearm, cash.
• Building, 1600 block of Noble Street: two televisions.
• Commercial location, 300 block of Town Center Drive: water fountains.
• Residence, 2000 block of Old Gadsden Highway: television.
• Department store, 1800 block of Quintard Avenue: cell phone, memory card.
• Drug store, 300 block of East 4th Street: household goods.
• Unknown location, 600 block of West 21st Street: metal form pins and divider plates.
• Residence, 6200 block of Sherwood Drive: central heat/air unit, vehicle parts. (Recovered 01-22-2012)
• Supermarket, 2400 block of Alabama 202: laptop computer.
• Residence, 1500 block of Noble Street: jewelry.
• Residence, 6000 block of Glade Road: clothing.
• Residence, 2700 block of Old Quintard Avenue: electronic key for a Dodge vehicle.
• Street, Alabama 202 and Birmingham Highway: shopping cart. (Recovered 01-20-2012)
• Unknown location, 1100 block of Old Gadsden Highway: cash.
• Department store, 1800 block of Quintard Avenue: cell phone.
• Residence, 300 block of Elm Street: purse, pocket book, cash, boxes of cigarettes. (Recovered 01-25-2012)
• Street, 900 block of Noble Street: 2002 Ford Expedition.
• Commercial location, 1800 block of Noble Street: 2003 Ford E250 van.
• Residence, 3000 block of Cresthill Avenue: 1995 Buick Century. (Recovered 01-25-2012)
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the 18-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Alexandria-Jacksonville Highway, Jacksonville: game console, games, two televisions, computer.
• Residence, Alexandria-Jacksonville Highway, Jacksonville: laptop computer, wireless router.
• Residence, Kelly Lynn Drive, Anniston: tools, space heater.
• Residence, Jamback Road, Anniston: tools, two CB radios, portable grill.
• Residence, Gladden Lane West, Alexandria: television, cell phone.
• Residence, McGinnis Drive, Jacksonville: firearm, jewelry, cash, wallet, purse, personal I.D., briefcase.
• Residence, Hollingsworth Road, Wellington: firearms, guitar, jewelry.
• Convenience store: Smith Street, Oxford: cash.
• Unknown location, County Line Road, Ohatchee: utility trailer, tractor, hand tools and power tools, two cameras.
• Residence, Walker Street, Piedmont: air conditioner.
• Residence, Ryleigh Lane, Anniston: four wheels/tires, tire for a 24 inch rim.
• Residence, Glenwood Terrace, Anniston: firearm.
• Residence, Martin Luther King Drive, Hobson City: 1988 Chevrolet truck.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Department store: merchandise. (Recovered 01-23-2012)
• Specialty store: camera, video camera.
• Specialty store: merchandise.
• Residence: copper pipe.