The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 300 block of East 22nd Street: television, game console, game accessories, games.
• Residence, 100 block of South Leighton Avenue: television, DVD player.
• Residence, 600 block of North Ledbetter Street: copper pipe.
• Storage facility, 400 block of Palmetto Street: copper faucets, heaters.
• Department store, 3100 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise.
• Unknown location, 1900 block of Leighton Avenue: computers, hard drive, checks.
• Residence, 4100 block of Whiteside Drive: air conditioner, pellet guns, basketball, step ladder, string trimmer, television.
• Residence, unspecified block of Net Street: utility trailer. (Recovered 03-04-2012)
• Residence, 2400 block of Gurnee Avenue: household items, jewelry, food.
• Supermarket, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: jewelry, sunglasses, craft items, clothing. (Recovered 03-03-2012)
• Residence, 2300 block of Noble Street: unknown amount of water.
• Residence, 3400 block of Greenwood Avenue: gold Trans Am wheels, car ramp, tires on wheels.
• Church, 1200 block of Greenbrier Dear Road: computer tower, projector.
• Residence, unknown block of Boxwood Avenue: game console, accessories.
• Residence, 1400 block of Cooper Avenue: cash.
• Residence, unspecified block of Boozer Drive: cash, cell phone.
• Residence, 1000 block of Pecanwood Drive: firearm.
• Residence, 1800 block of Moore Avenue: 1975 Plymouth Fury.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Hellamanard Road, Ohatchee: television.
• Commercial location, Peeks Hill Road, Ohatchee: copper ground wire.
• Residence, Gladden Lane West, Alexandria: Honda ATV.
• Unknown location, U.S. 21, Piedmont: steel beams.
• Residence, Meeks Road, Wellington: cash.