The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 400 block of Christine Avenue: game console, televisions.
• Unknown location, 400 block of town Center Drive: copper wire and pipes.
• Residence, 1300 block of Johnson Avenue: air conditioning unit, copper pipes and fittings.
• Residence, 5300 block of Whisperwood Court: game console, television.
• Residence, 1300 block of Leslie Lane: wireless router, DVR unit, computer unit.
• Residence, 500 block of Glen Addie Avenue: computer, television, game consoles, DVD player, furniture.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: jewelry.
• Residence, 600 block of West 44th Street: Honda four-wheeler.
• Drug store, 400 block of East 10th Street: cell phone.
• Residence, 100 block of Hunter Ridge Lane: metal fence posts.
• Residence, 2200 block of Parkwin Avenue: medications, cash, clothing, perfume.
• Residence, 100 block of East 21st Street: money card, cash.
• Residence, 2000 block of Duncan Avenue: cash, car keys.
• Supermarket, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: grill.
• Parking lot, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: Cadillac STS.
• Residence, 1500 block of Leighton Avenue: 1998 dodge Avenger. (Recovered 03-11-2012)
• Parking lot, 3400 block of U.S. 78: 2005 Ford Taurus.
• Unknown location, 2000 block of Alabama 202: vehicle stereo.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Street location, Berry Street and Airport Road, Oxford: cash, personal I.D., bank cards.
• Residence, West 53rd Street, Anniston: cash.
• Residence, Martin Luther King Boulevard, Hobson City: game console, games, television, DVD player, DVDs, jewelry.