The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 3000 block of Bibb Street: television.
• Residence, 1100 block of West 15th Street: firearm, television, laptop computer.
• Residence, 1400 block of Cooper Avenue: television, firearm, ammunition.
• Residence, 5100 block of McClellan Boulevard: game console, DVD player.
• Residence, 2400 block of Ammons Street: television, game consoles, games, clothing, air conditioner, BB rifle.
• Residence, 1600 block of Pelham Street: laptop computer, television, game console, cell phone, clothing, hair care item.
• Residence, 1000 block of South Leighton Avenue: two boxes of DVDs.
• Residence, 1800 block of Leighton Avenue: copper pipe, electrical wire.
• Residence, 3300 block of McKleroy Avenue: DVD player, DVDs, clothing.
• Residence, 1000 block of Summit Avenue: liquor, CD mixer soundboard.
• Residence, 400 block of Tomahawk Trail: coin collection, jewelry, firearm, book collection, baseball cards, signed picture of Paul Bryant.
• Residence, 1400 block of Constantine Avenue: firearm and gun case.
• Street, 200 block of East 30th Street: computer tablet.
• Residence, 300 block of L Street: wagon.
• Residence, 6400 block of Skyline Drive: hand tools, power tools, truck camper shell, ladders.
• Unknown location, 800 block of West 18th Street: air conditioning unit.
• Residence, 900 block of Carter Street: ladders, circular saw, air compressor, string trimmer, metal, radiators.
• Residence, 4700 block of Old Birmingham Road: cell phone.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: clothing and hair/beauty products. (Recovered 3-18-2012)
• Commercial location, 200 block of West 7th Street: antique silver set, documents, books, glassware art and collectibles.
• Residence, first block of South Marshall Avenue: lawnmower.
• Street, unspecified block of Alabama 202: steel spikes and plates. (Recovered 3-20-2012)
• Unknown location, 2100 block of Bynum Leatherwood Road: metal ground bar, copper wire.
• Restaurant, 600 block of Quintard Avenue: cash.
Theft by deception
• Unknown location, 2000 block of Quintard Avenue: salon services.
• Unknown location, 5500 block of Saks Road: cash.
• Residence, 900 block of West 42nd Street: 2000 Volkswagen Beetle.
• Residence, 400 block of South Allen Avenue: 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
• Parking lot, 400 block of West 29th Street: CD player.
• Parking lot, unspecified block of West 3rd Street: navigation unit, gas cards.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Buttram Lane, Piedmont: Harley Davison tank, generator, boat motor, tool box, tools, chain saw, antique BB pistol, string trimmer motor.
• Residence, McDaniel Street, Hobson City: television.
• Residence, Old Downing Mill Road, Anniston: air condition/heating unit, air conditioner.
• Residence, Old Downing Mill Road, Anniston: chain saw, circular saw, extension cords, cash.
• Construction site, U.S. 431, Alexandria: aluminum angle, stainless steel angle, angle iron.
• Specialty store, U.S. 431, Alexandria: lawnmower.
• Residence, first block of Clay’s Trailer Park Road, Anniston: mortgage payment, car loan.
• Hotel, Oxford: scrap metal, vehicle radio, CDs, clothing, tools.
• Residence, Mt. View Road, Wellington: 1993 Toyota T100.
• Residence, Alabama 9, Piedmont: 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis. (Recovered 3-18-2012)
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence: television, game console, firearm, security safe.
• Restaurant: cell phone.
• Residence: house gutters.
• Church: copper.
• Street: bicycle.
• Residence: cash.
• Unknown location: cash.
• Residence: utility trailer.
• Department store: cash.
• Residence: recreational vehicle.
• Residence: refrigerator, air conditioner stand.
• Public building: heating/air conditioning unit.