The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 4500 block of Saks Road: split system heat pump.
• Residence, 1600 block of Mulberry Avenue: washing machine, clothes dryer, lawn mower, string trimmer.
• Residence, 3500 block of Moore Avenue: electric guitar, amplifier, VCR, jewelry.
• Residence, 2900 block of U.S. 431: electric stove, carpet cleaner.
• Residence, 300 block of Palmetto Avenue: three televisions.
• Parking lot, 2200 block of Alabama 202: vehicle batteries.
• Residence, 3100 block of Madison Street: air compressor.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: printers, clothing. (Recovered 03-23-2012)
• Residence, 400 block of Williamson Avenue: game console, laptop computer.
• Residence, 3600 block of West 14th Street: cell phone.
• Street, 300 block of East 17th Street: cash, jewelry.
• Parking lot, 2800 block of Noble Street: firearm.
• Parking lot, 1600 block of Warrior Road: purse, cash, debit/credit cards, personal I.D.
• Residence, 1200 block of Primrose Place: 2000 Toyota Tacoma.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Four Mile Road, Anniston: water heater, dishwasher, gas stove.
• Residence, Post Oak Road, Jacksonville: firearms.
• Residence, Holley Circle, Oxford: firearm with case.
• Residence, Cash Street, Ohatchee: heat/air unit.
• Residence, Rocky Hollow Road, Jacksonville: jewelry.
• Parking lot, Alabama 204, Wellington: cash.
• Residence, Choccolocco Road, Anniston: 1994 Toyota Celica.
• Residence, Tiffany Lane, Ohatchee: cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence: utility trailer.
• Department store: cell phone, game controllers, charge kit.