The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1400 block of Cooper Avenue: furniture, lamps, guitar, game console.
• Residence, first block of Central City Circle: lawn mower, chain saw, copper, faucets.
• Unknown location, 1200 block of Quintard Avenue: hand tools, power tools.
• Residence, unspecified block of Morrisville Road: wooden bench and swing.
• Residence, 1900 block of Duncan Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 300 block of Maple Street: Staffordshire terrier dog.
• Specialty store, first block of East 10th Street: jewelry.
• Unknown location, 2400 block of McClellan Boulevard: 15-foot fiberglass giraffe.
• Residence, unspecified block of Pelham Heights: chain saw, ladder, pressure washer.
• Residence, 4200 block of Wellborn Avenue: firearm.
• Unknown location, 6000 block of Alabama 202: cash.
• Unknown location, 1900 block of Front Street: cash.
• Residence, 300 block of Willingham Bridge Road: tools.
• Residence, 800 block of Apache Pass: utility trailer.
• Field, 1300 block of Johnston Drive: lawn mower.
• Residence, 1900 block of Rocky Hollow Road: tools.
• Residence, 2600 block of Simpson Street: clothing, lawn chair.
• Residence, 1600 block of Brown Avenue: 2001 Chevrolet C1500 truck.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Setter Drive, Anniston: lawn mower, speakers, laptop computer.
• Residence, Grayton Road, Ohatchee: air conditioning unit, heat pump, scrap metal, fireplace.
• Residence, Mark Green Road, Jacksonville: tool box and tools.
• Residence, Halls Chapel Road, Alexandria: laptop computer, mouse, security safe, personal I.D., jewelry.
• Residence, Choccolocco Road, Anniston: air conditioning unit.
• Residence, Old Choccolocco Road: tools, credit card, cash.
• Field, Bell Tower, Hobson City: copper wire.
• Residence, Nisbet Lake Road, Jacksonville: tools.
• Unknown location, Choccolocco Street, Oxford: 2001 Pontiac Grand Am.
• Residence, Short Street, Oxford: 1986 Nissan D21 truck.