The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Public building, 1200 block of Parkwood Drive: string trimmer, walker hound.
• Residence, 6200 block of McClellan Boulevard: heating/vent covers, carpeting.
• Residence, 2600 block of McKleroy Avenue: television, laptop computer/charger, game consoles.
• Residence, 2100 block of Moore Avenue: gas heater, bath tub, sink.
• Residence, 900 block of Woodland Court: televisions, game consoles.
• Residence, 800 block of Hilton Road: television, mp3 player, tablet computer, game consoles, security safe, jewelry.
• Residence, 3000 block of Newborn Street: window units, freeze, wood corner pieces, wood-burning stove, sink, swings, fence gate.
• Residence, 100 block of Tippy Lane: television.
• Specialty store, 100 block of East 17th Street: cash.
• Specialty store, 2400 block of U.S. 431: cash.
• Residence, 300 block of Elm Street: television.
• Street, unknown block of Noble Street: gas-powered golf cart.
• Residence, 400 block of North Virginia Avenue: lawn mower, clothing.
• Residence, 300 block of East 28th Street: lawn mower.
• Commercial location, 1300 block of South Quintard Avenue: tablet computer.
• Residence, 2500 block of Paul Circle: rolls of copper wire.
• Residence, 400 block of South Christine Avenue: firearm.
• Supermarket, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: television.
• Residence, 100 block of Clark Court: medications, jewelry.
• Unknown location, 2500 block of McClellan Boulevard: handmade extension cords.
• Residence, 500 block of South Wilmer Avenue: riding lawn mower, brush cutter, utility trailer.
• Residence, unspecified block of Darden Drive: 2004 Lincoln Aviator. (Recovered 04-20-2012)
• Hotel/motel, 1600 block of Quintard Avenue: mp3 player, memory cards, sunglasses.
• Street, unspecified block of Blue Mountain Road/Rice Avenue: used car battery (recovered 04-21-2012), hand tools, shoes.
• Parking lot, 700 block of South Noble Street: air compressor, floor jack. (Recovered 04-20-2012)
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Cedar Springs Road, Jacksonville: motorcycle engine, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, tool box, tools.
• Residence, Roy Webb Road, Piedmont: golden retriever (less than 1 year old).
• Residence, Pope Road, Ohatchee: cement mixer, space heater.
• Residence, Janey Road, Ohatchee: washing machine.
• Residence, U.S. 431, Ohatchee: generator.
• Field/woods, New Liberty Road, Jacksonville: unknown year/make/model motor home.
• Residence, Mountain Road, Ohatchee: firearm, cash, medication, ammunition.
• Residence, Hawk Pass, Anniston: cash.
• Residence, Peaceful Valley Road, Eastaboga: AT&T account.
• Unknown location, Cedar Springs Road, Jacksonville: cash.
• Residence, Simpson Bend Road, Ohatchee: 1996 Pontiac Trans Am, no T-tops, original gold rims, red interior.
• Highway/street, intersection U.S. 431/Peeks Hill Road, Wellington: 1994 Nissan Altima.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Parking lot: motorcycle scooter.
• Residence: four-wheeler.
• Department store: comforter set. (Recovered 04-23-2012)
• Business: cell phone accessories. (Recovered 04-21-2012)
• Residence: 1995 Honda Accord.