The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Robert Neal Barney, 21: first-degree manufacture of a controlled substance, two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
• George Thomas III, 68: stalking.
• Jerry Wayne Kirksey, 55: second-degree domestic violence.
• Clay Matthew Coggins, 29: first-degree burglary.
• Tevin Lemar Edmondson, 21: first-degree possession of marijuana.
• Dennis Young, 52: first-degree theft.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday
• Garry Arnold Curvin, 52, of Anniston: probation parole violation.
• Johnny Frank Fegans, 46, of Anniston: second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• Torie Demond Middleton, 25, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Delanfort Earl Whetstone, 50, of Anniston: failure to appear in court for first-degree theft.
• Ronnie Wayne Linder, 39, of Munford: second-degree receiving stolen property.