Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 2500 block of McKleroy Avenue: air conditioners, copper wire.
• Public building, 5200 block of McClellan Boulevard: refrigerator.
• Residence, 800 block of Vernon Drive: television.
• Specialty store, 2800 block of U.S. 431: fireworks. (Recovered 07-07-2012)
• Residence, 2000 block of Thomas Avenue: television, DVD players.
• Residence, 2100 block of Oakmont Avenue: tools.
• Residence, 1400 block of Cooper Avenue: television.
• Residence, 100 block of West 34th Street: television, game console.
• Residence, 200 block of Oak Street: saddle bag.
• Residence, 1700 block of West 24th Street: clothing, water hose, trash can.
• Residence, 1900 block of Dellwood Court: television.
• Residence, 2200 Cooper Avenue: household items.
• Residence, 2200 block of Parkwood Drive: vehicle parts.
• Residence, 1100 block of 9th Street: household items.
• Unknown location, 1300 block of South Quintard Avenue: tires, rims.
• Residence, 200 block of West 43rd Street: household items, air conditioner.
• Residence, 1900 block of Dooley Avenue: laptop computer.
• Residence, 1700 block of Mulberry Avenue: air conditioner.
• Residence, 1700 block of Cooper Avenue: two dogs.
• Residence, 1100 block of West 14th Street: swing set.
• Residence, 6000 block of Saks Road: bicycle.
• Residence, 2000 block of Noble Street: cell phone.
• Bar, 1500 block of Hillyer Robinson Parkway: cell phone.
• Parking lot, 1300 block of South Quintard Avenue: lock, tires.
• Residence, 1500 block of Front Street: jewelry.
• Residence, 200 block of Willingham Drive: digital camera, jewelry, medications.
• Restaurant, 2900 block of McClellan Boulevard: fryer, broiler, grill, sandwich unit.
• Residence, 1700 block of Johnston Court: 1995 Nissan Altima.
• Residence, 3000 block of Brighton Avenue: 2002 Chevrolet Impala.
• Residence, 400 block of West 19th Street: 2003 Kia Sorento.
• Parking lot, 3700 block of Noble Street: 2011 Chevrolet Traverse. (Recovered 07-06-2012)
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Lankford Lane, Alexandria: air compressor, battery charger.
• Residence, Gray Lane, Jacksonville: television, game console, controllers, laptop computer, digital recorder, violin, personal care items, telescope with stand.
• Residence, Tredegar Road, Jacksonville: jewelry.
• Residence, Arika Lane, Alexandria: cash.
• Residence, Shurbutt Circle, Alexandria: firearm.