The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Tanorris Quinones Ross, 32: first-degree possession of marijuana, fleeing or attempting to elude police.
• David Ray Sweet, 39: three counts of possession of a controlled substance, obstructing justice by using a false I.D.
• Robert Allen Lancaster, 31: second-degree theft.
• Ryan Louis Steinkamp, 20: fraudulent use of a credit card.
• Jessie Beddoe, 22: first-degree theft.
• Wesley Keath Elkins, 22: first-degree theft.
• Talisha Lashay Cunningham, 22: second-degree domestic violence.
• Demontae Antwon Jones, 25: second-degree theft.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday
• Joshua Lee Robinson, 31, of Anniston: second-degree burglary.
• Yolanda McMurry Thomas, 46, of Munford: fraudulent leasing of rental property.
• Myra Brewster Coleman, 55, of Oxford: probation revocation, order of arrest.
• Fredrick Dean Huguley, 50, of Birmingham: probation revocation.
• Deangelos Jabbar Morris, 21, of Weaver: distribution of a controlled substance.
• Corky Wytte Peoples, 34, of Pell City: failure to appear in court for possession of a controlled substance.
• August William Salisbury Jr., 51, of Oxford: failure to appear in court for second-degree theft of property.
• Iris Starlene Ledbetter, 46, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Gary Alan Suggs, 34, of Jacksonville: probation violation.
• Laterance Marquise Lee, 35, of Anniston: warrant of arrest.
• Bobby Lee Watts, 27, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Jason Scott Graessle, 19, of Oxford: interference with custody.