The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Commercial location, 500 block of South Noble Street: television.
• Residence, 1400 block of Cheyenne Trail: DVD player, VCR, vacuum cleaner, boxes of personal property.
• Residence, 300 block of Elm Street: television, laptop computers.
• Residence, 2900 block of McKleroy Avenue: sinks.
• Residence, 2900 block of McKleroy Avenue: electrical wires.
• Residence, 200 block of Buckalew Bridge Road: laptop computer, antique bowl, jewelry, boots.
• Residence, 700 block of West 62nd Street: tools, ladders, cabinet, chest, saw.
• Residence, 400 block of Lenlock Lane: silver dinner ware, jewelry box, jewelry, firearm.
• Residence, 600 block of Nakoma Trail: jewelry, laptop computer.
• Unknown location, 600 block of South Noble Street: utility trailer, tools.
• Residence, 200 block of valley Circle: jewelry.
• Residence, 100 block of G Street: digital player.
• Residence, 1600 block of Cooper Avenue: jewelry.
• Residence, 2700 block of Simpson Street: lawn mower, scrap metal.
• Residence, 200 block of Spruce Avenue: cell phone.
• Residence, 2700 block of Simpson Street: string trimmer, air conditioner coils, television, combination player, scrap metal.
• Residence, 900 block of Jefferson Avenue: tool box, tools.
• Commercial location, 2200 block of Quintard Avenue: utility trailer.
• Residence, 3000 block of West Jefferson Street: copper wire, aluminum cans.
• Department store, 3300 block of McClellan Boulevard: cash.
• Residence, 1600 block of Valley Place: pressure washer.
• Public building, 1500 block of U.S. 431: guard rail metal.
• Unknown location, 1400 block of South Quintard Avenue: jewelry.
• Residence, 1100 block of Wynn Court: jewelry.
Theft by fraudulent leasing/rental
• Department store, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: laptop computer.
• Terminal, 3200 block of McClellan Boulevard: electronic devices.
• Street, 2400 block of Wilmer Avenue: vehicle stereo.
• Residence, 1700 block of McDaniel Avenue: 2000 Chevrolet Blazer.
• Parking lot, 1500 block of Hillyer Robinson Industrial Parkway: CD player, speakers, mp3 player, jacket.
• Drug store, 300 block of East 18th Street: vehicle license plate.
• Residence, 600 block of North Virginia Avenue: cash, wallet, checkout.
• Parking lot, 5900 block of Weaver Road: firearm, luggage.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m.Thursday.
• Residence, McIntosh Road, Oxford: antique items, sewing machine, boat and trailer, freezer, furniture.
• Residence, Gray-Harralson Drive, Jacksonville: firearm, lock boxes, cash, knife.
• Residence, Mitchellville Road, Ohatchee: firearm, jewelry, mp3 player, cigarettes.
• Street, U.S. 431 and 78, Anniston: unspecified items.
• Residence, Oriental Drive, Alexandria: painting.
• Residence, Lowimoore Road, Alexandria: 1981 Ford F-150 truck.
The following property crimes were reported to the Jacksonville Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 70 block of Ponderosa Lane: jewelry.
• Residence, first block of Lake Street: jewelry, home décor item, clothing.
• Residence, 300 block of Waterford Way: laptop computer, tablet computer, digital camera, vehicle key.
• Parking lot, 300 block of Nisbet Street Northwest: wallet, debit card, cash, cell phone, personal I.D.
• Unknown location, Jacksonville Medical Center, 1701 Pelham Road S: wallet, cash, personal I.D., debit card.
• Residence, 1400 block of George Douthit Drive Southwest: patio furniture, propane grill.