The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 700 block of Brockman Avenue: cell phones, personal I.D., debit card.
• Residence, 700 block of Gate 8 Road: jewelry, firearm, coins.
• Residence, 2900 block of Brighton Avenue: jewelry box, jewelry.
• Residence, 1000 block of Bellwood Avenue: television.
• Residence, unspecified block of Summerall Gate Road/Belair Road: door knobs, scrap metal.
• Residence, 2500 block of Wilmer Avenue: firearms.
• Residence, 1300 block of Johnston Drive: air conditioning units, refrigerator, door knobs.
• Residence, 5500 block of Dawson Avenue: television, DVDs.
• Residence, 300 block of McArthur Drive: chrome wheels, vehicle axle, copper wire.
• Residence, 700 block of West 64th Street: firearm.
• Parking lot, unspecified block of U.S. 431: purse, cash, camera, debit card, medications, personal I.D.
• Supermarket, 800 block of Noble Street: cell phone.
• Drug store, 700 block of Leighton Avenue: laptop computer.
• Parking lot, 2100 block of Noble Street: cell phones.
• Parking lot, 1900 block of Quintard Avenue: purse, wallet, cash, personal I.D., basket.
• Unknown location, 600 block of Glen Addie Avenue: amplifiers, wheels, battery.
• Street, 500 block of West 10th Street: 1999 Ford Mustang.
• Department store, 1200 block of Quintard Avenue: purse, wallet.
• Residence, 100 block of Sears Road: multiple debit card transactions.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Mt. View Road, Wellington: laptop computer, firearm, jewelry, tablet computer.
• Commercial location, McClellan Boulevard, Anniston: antique check printer/embosser, electrical fittings/pipe, welder, firearm, copper wire, electrical motor.
• Residence, U.S. 78, Anniston: jewelry, firearm, television, humidor, laptop computer, duffle bag, tablet computer.
• Residence, Rock Springs Road, Ohatchee: jewelry, laptop computer, cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Jacksonville Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1000 block of Alexandria Road Southwest: jewelry.
• Residence, 1200 block of Sabina Drive Southeast: firearm, navigation system, bag.
• Parking lot, 1000 block of 8th Street Northeast: helmet with night vision goggle mount, text books, book bag.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 2000 block of Butler Street: game console.
• Dillard’s, 700 block of Quintard Ave.: undergarments, perfumes.
• Residence, 1900 block of Littlejohn Drive: utility trailer.