The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 700 block of Arnold Drive: tools.
• Residence, 2800 block of Walnut Avenue: lawn mowers, auto frame machine.
• Residence, 300 block of Elm Street: television, game consoles.
• Residence, 100 block of Roll Tide Road: paint sprayer, air compressors, tools.
• Commercial location, 1600 block of Frank Akers Road: tools, battery, tool bag.
• Residence, 500 block of Pine Lane: game console, game.
• Residence, 300 block of Lenlock Drive: cash.
• Residence, 5800 block of McClellan Boulevard: copper wire and tubing.
• Residence, 2900 block of Monroe Street: mini-bike, helmet.
• Residence, 1300 block of West 15th Street: go-cart.
• Residence, 700 block of Arnold Drive: utility trailer.
• Restaurant, 1800 block of Quintard Avenue: cell phone.
• Residence, 1700 block of Gurnee Avenue: mini-bike.
• Residence, 2300 block of McKleroy Avenue: stove, refrigerator, gas heater.
• Residence, 1500 block of McCall Drive: laptop computer.
• Parking lot, 900 block of Coleman Drive: mp3 player, navigation system.
• Street location, 1200 block of Christine Avenue: purse (recovered 03-11-2013), cash.
• Residence, 300 block of East 15th Street: mp3 player, coins.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Elston Street, Hobson City: televisions, cash.
• Residence, Roy Webb Road, Piedmont: jewelry.
• Church Street: jewelry.
• Residence, DeArmanville Road, Anniston: 1990 Jeep Cherokee.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1000 block of Grandview Drive: tackle boxes.
• Golden Living, 1130 Hale St.: cell phone.
• Department store, 700 block of Quintard Drive: clothing. (Recovered 03-08-2013)
• Dollar General, Caffee Drive: cell phone.
• Residence, 300 block of Rocky Mountain Road: jewelry.
• Walmart, 92 Plaza Lane: desktop computer, dog food.
• Sears, 700 S. Quintard Ave.: clothing, shoes. (Recovered 03-11-2013)
• Walmart, 92 Plaza Lane: leather purse, cash.
• Walmart, 92 Plaza Lane: cash.
• Residence, 1200 block of County Line Road West: 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass.