The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, first block of Pelham Heights: televisions, game console.
• School, 1500 block of East 10th Street: projectors.
• Residence, 1800 block of Lynn Road: dirt bike, helmet, silver bar, firearms, security safe.
• Residence, 300 block of East 28th Street: computer, jewelry box, jewelry.
• Residence, 2800 block of McKleroy Avenue: furnaces, sink.
• Residence, 3000 block of Seminole Drive: tablet computer.
• Specialty store, 300 block of Noble Street: hat.
• Residence, 3100 block of Morrisville Road: firearms.
• Residence, 100 block of Shaffer Lane: tablet computer, jewelry.
• Convenience store, 800 block of South Quintard Avenue: phone cards.
• Unknown location, 3200 block of McClellan Boulevard: cell phone.
• Residence, 6100 block of Chartee Drive: gun safe, firearms, jewelry, medication.
• Residence, 300 block of South Corning Street: chainsaw, air compressor.
• Residence, 1000 block of Patterson Street: four-wheeler.
• Department store, 3100 block of McClellan Boulevard: cash.
• Parking lot, 1000 block of East 10th Street: wallet, cash, cell phone.
• Residence, 1600 block of Rocky Hollow Road: camera, cell phone.
• Residence, 800 block of West 54th Street: wallet, cash, personal I.D.
• Street, 1700 block of 10th Street: computer, speakers, sound board, speaker stands.
• Residence, 3000 block of Noble Street: 2003 Chevrolet S-10.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Possum Trot Road, Piedmont: windows/screens, medications.
• Residence, Collins Road, Ohatchee: jewelry.
• Residence, U.S. 204, Jacksonville: hub caps, drivers door.