The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 300 block of Lenlock Drive: jewelry, medication, clock-radio, coins.
• Residence, 3300 block of Miller Lane: jewelry, wallet.
• Residence, 700 block of South Hollingsworth Drive: firearms.
• Residence, 1900 block of Duncan Avenue: television, game console.
• Residence, 1200 block of Constantine Avenue: air conditioners.
• Department store, 300 block of First Avenue: cash, jewelry.
• Commercial location, 500 block of Quintard Avenue: security safe, knives, papers.
• Commercial location, 100 block of South Quintard Avenue: gasoline.
• Residence, 1800 block of McCoy Avenue: air conditioner.
• Residence, 200 block of East 28th Street: copper tubing.
• Specialty store, 1000 block of U.S. 431: cash.
• Residence, 3000 block of Woodbridge Drive: sunglasses, biking glasses, cell phone, mp3 player.
• Parking lot, 1500 block of Greenbrier Dear Road: wallet, credit/debit cards, personal ID., cash.
• Residence, 3000 block of Woodbridge Drive: navigation system, electronics adapter.
• Residence, 400 block of Lee Road: CD players.
• Service station, 2200 block of Choccolocco Road: cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Short Street, Oxford: laptop computers, television.
• Residence, Bernard Couch Drive, Anniston: tablet computer.
• Cornerstone Church, Choccolocco Road: cell phone.
• Hotel, Pleasant Valley Road, Jacksonville: computer.