• Burglary III. A 32-year-old male reported the theft of $100 worth of miscellaneous hats and clothes that occurred on Morgan Avenue at 4:30 p.m.
• Harassment. A 32-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on North Fifth Avenue around 5 p.m.
• Theft of property III. A 23-year-old male reported the theft of $30 in currency and a Social Security card that occurred between Aug. 31 and Sept. 1 on Fifth Avenue.
• Assault III. A 68-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 9:10 p.m. Sept. 3.
• Theft of property II. A 2-year-old female reported the theft of a blue trifold woman’s Auburn wallet containing $60 in currency, a Teacher’s Credit Union credit card and debit card, a driver’s license, Social Security card, and a Medicaid card that occurred at her residence on South Main Street.
•Harassment. A 46-year-old male reported an incident that occurred on Highway 9 North between 10 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.
• Harassing communications. A 23-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on West Ladiga Street around 8:30 p.m.
• Harassing communications. A 32-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at his residence at 8:34 p.m. Sept. 5.
• Criminal mischief III. A 32-year-old male reported damage done to a mailbox and pole that occurred on Morgan Avenue between 11:50 p.m. Sept. 5 and 12:12 a.m. Sept. 6.
• Burglary III, resisting arrest. Officers investigated an incident that occurred on Shady Grove Road between 11:04 p.m. Sept. 6 and 12:50 a.m. Sept. 7 and resulted $300 damage done to door and trim and $250 damage done to an outside window. Officers were able to recover $98 in one dollar bills, $210 in five dollar bills, $100 in 20 dollar bills, and one $2 bill. An unknown amount of miscellaneous watches and jewelry were also stolen.
• Theft of property II. A 45-year-old male reported the theft of an IPhone 5 valued at $600 and a cell phone case valued at $30 that occurred at Piedmont High School between 11 a.m. and noon Sept. 6.
• Burglary III. Officers investigated a report made by a 77-year-old female that miscellaneous jewelry, $60 in currency, a bed comforter, and VHS tapes were stolen from her residence between Aug. 8 and Sept. 6.
• Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle. A 67-year-old male reported damage done to the front end of a Chrysler Town and Country van around 3:30 p.m. in the Family Dollar parking lot.
• Domestic violence III. A 76-year-old male reported an incident that occurred on West Ladiga Street around 4:50 p.m.
• Domestic violence III. A 52-year-old male reported an incident that occurred on West Ladiga Street around 4:50 p.m.
• Michael Scott Johnson, 31, theft of property III (two counts).
• Willie Joe Lapier, 23, contempt.
• Amber Nicole Hooper Kleist, 25, theft of services III (two counts) and criminal mischief III.
• Jeremy S. McCray, 29, failure to appear.
• Michael Lee Edwards, 29, failure to appear (two counts).
• Craig Lashun Johnson, 37, cruelty to dog/cat II.
• Jacob Drake Poole, 18, failure to pay (five counts).
• Brittany Monea Lee, 22, failure to appear.
• William Juel Scales, 37, public intoxication .
• Sherry Nicholson Brogdon, 47, contempt.
• Dontrez Deon Pearson, 21, burglary III, resisting arrest.