The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Christopher Leon Wood, 45: possession of a controlled substance.
• Markeal Antonio Jones, 31: domestic violence.
• Joshua Lee McCrelles, 28: third-degree burglary.
• Kerry Christopher Holyfield, 47: possession of a controlled substance, first-degree possession of marijuana.
• Anthony Lavon Crook, 35: third-degree burglary, obstructing justice by using a false I.D.
• Chad Sloan Carden, 32: hold for other agency.
• Stacey Allen Kellum, 30: breaking and entering a vehicle.
• Andrana Sherriod Minnifield, 28: possession of a controlled substance.
• Terry Judkins, 36: second-degree assault.
• Holly Ann Kitchen, 38: theft by fraudulent leasing/rental.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Ronald Curtis Hughes, 32, of Anniston: second-degree unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine, parole violation.
• Jeremy Evan Nunnally, 34, of Anniston: third-degree burglary.
• Shannon Douglas Rudd, 26, of Eastaboga: failure to appear in court.
• Dantavis Dangelo Croft, 23, of Sawyer, N.D.: failure to appear in court.
• Timothy Scott Freeman, 38, of Anniston: bond revocation.
• Clyde Gaylon Yarbrough Jr., 43, of Jacksonville: failure to appear in court.
• Bill William Lewis, 24, of Jacksonville: probation violation.
• Taylor Roland Abbott, 36, of Jacksonville: possession of a controlled substance.