• Harassing communications. A 55-year-old male reported incidents that occurred between July 1 and Nov. 11.
• Burglary III. A 27-year-old female reported the theft of a Xbox 360 game system and a flat screen TV that were taken during an incident that occurred at her residence between 6:30 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.
• Burglary III. A 69-year-old male reported $100 damage done to a window at his residence that occurred at 4:04 p.m.
• Theft of property (motor vehicle). A35-year-old male reported a 1992 black Chevrolet pickup valued at $5,000 was taken from Vigo Road between Nov. 16 and Nov. 18.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle (no theft or damage). A 31-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at his residence between 8:40 a.m. and 11 a.m.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 50-year-old female reported an incident involving a Wells Fargo Visa account that occurred Nov. 4.
• Domestic violence III, criminal mischief III. A resident of Dailey Street reported an incident that occurred around 8 p.m. and resulted in damage to a telephone line.
• Damage to property (non-criminal). Officers investigated an incident that occurred at 10 a.m. in Jack’s parking lot.
• Theft of property II. A 36-year-old female reported the theft of a Taurus .38 special that occurred on Haslam Street between Nov. 8 and 18.
• Theft of property II (scam). A 34-year-old female reported an incident that resulted in $510 being removed from two prepaid cards.
• Criminal trespass III. A 27-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at 11:10 a.m. at her residence.
• Cody Rey Schoonover, 25, contempt.
• Christopher Eric Sanford, 34, failure to appear (three counts).
• James David Daniel, 35, probation violation.
• Andy Jason Dewayne Sheppard, 35, domestic violence III, criminal mischief III.
• Steven Eugene Gaddy, 29, failure to appear (two counts).
• Brandon Michael McFry, 22, probation violation.
• Nocola Lee Whitmore, 36, failure to pay (two counts).
• Christopher Fain McFry, 39, failure to appear (two counts).
• Brandie Gail Canter, 26, failure to appear.