• Dogs at large. Officers investigated a complaint about an incident that occurred on Dailey Street at 8:30 a.m.
• Obtaining controlled substance by fraud. Officers investigated an incident that occurred at CVS Pharmacy between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Jan. 26.
• Harassment. A 65-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at 4:42 p.m. Jan. 31 on South Church Street.
• Domestic violence III. A 35-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Dewey Drive at 6:21 p.m. Jan. 31.
• Cody William Brown, 25, attempting to elude a police officer.
• Brandon Raymon Thompson, 32, failure to appear.
• Timothy Wade Doss, 39, failure to pay.