The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the 24-hour period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• ABC Store, 1436 Lenlock Lane: assorted bottles of liquor.
• Residence, 5500 block of Glade Road: lock box, assorted credit cards, cash, two passports.
• 2700 block of Wilmer Avenue: pump sprayer, ladder, tool bags, assorted tools.
• Residence, 1000 block of Commanche Trail: firearm, assorted checks.
• Residence, 1700 block of Cooper Avenue: purse, cash, personal I.D.
• Residence, 1800 block of Bancroft Avenue: motorcycle.
• Residence, 400 block of West 29th Street: cell phone.
• Residence, 1300 block of Woodstock Avenue: desktop computer, monitor.
• Residence, 600 block of Henry Street: assorted bicycles.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the three-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Shopping center, 700 block of Quintard Avenue: assorted clothing. (Recovered 06-10-2009)