The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the 24-hour period ending at 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• Residence, 0-100 block of Jean Boulevard: jewelry box, digital camera, television, assorted jewelry.
• Residence, 100 block of West 10th Street: assorted lead.
• Marvin's Builders Supply, 5300 block of McClellan Boulevard: assorted building supplies.
• Residence, 5000 block of Saks Road: Pit Bull dog.
• Residence, 1400 block of Woodstock Avenue: theft of services.
• Residence, 500 block of North Marshall Street: 1987 Chevrolet Cavalier.
• Residence, 700 block of Willow Point Drive: stereo faceplate, speaker, amplifier.