The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the 24-hour period ending at 7 a.m. Tuesday.
• Residence, 200 block of East 30th Street: diamond wedding ring.
• Residence, 1400 block of Nocoseka Trail: two televisions, PlayStation II game system/games, box with jewelry.
• Supermarket, 5000 McClellan Boulevard: cell phone.
• Commercial location, 500 block of West 15th Street: assorted papers, cash, personal I.D., laptop bag.
• Specialty store, 4500 block of McClellan Boulevard: cash.
• Residence, 800 block of Virginia Avenue North: washing machine, dryer, air conditioner, assorted clothing.
• Unknown location, 4600 block of McClellan Boulevard: assorted harnesses, assorted clothing.