There should be a few simple rules:
1. The bill will not be more than 10 pages long (defined as 8.5 inches by 11 inches, double-spaced and in 10-point type).
2. There will be a cap of not more than $400,000 for punitive damages in any lawsuit.
3. No insurance company will be restricted from selling its product across state lines if it maintains a state license to sell the product.
4. Insurance company customers can pick and choose the coverage they want to buy, such as maternity insurance.
5. Only U.S. citizens or those legal residents with green cards are eligible for Medicare and Medicaid.
6. Prescription drugs shall be bought from the lowest-cost provider regardless of where the drugs come from.