Talladega College summer dance camp is to be 2-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday June 18-July 13 at 116 E. Court Square, Talladega. The deadline to register is June 15. Call 256-362-0118 for more information.
The Anniston Community Education Foundation small grant workshop is to be at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at Wells Fargo building, 1000 Quintard Ave., sixth floor, cafeteria. Call 256-741-1629 for more information.
The J.O.Y. Quilters’ Guild is to meet at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at First United Methodist Church in Jacksonville in the MAC. New officers are to be installed and a covered dish luncheon is to follow. Everyone is invited to attend.
A family reunion for descendents of Joel, John, Eli and Hawkins Borden is to be 9 a.m. June 15-16 at Nances Creek Baptist Church, Community Life Center. Call Morris Penny at 256-435-4401 or visit http://myweb.cableone.net/mpenny1842/bordenreunion2012/index.htm for more information.
The 26th annual International Taster’s Feast, sponsored by the Community Enabler Developer, Inc., is to be 3-6 p.m. Sunday at The Bridge, 1400 Noble St. A $5 donation will be accepted. Call 256-237-6144 for more information.
A summer health fair, hosted by Piedmont Health Care and the Alabama Institute for Deaf and Blind Senior Services Department, is to be 9 a.m.-noon Thursday at Piedmont Health Care Center, 30 Roundtree Drive, Piedmont. Call 256-761-3740 for more information.
A free festival of fun, sponsored by Operation Human Rights, Inc., is to be 11 a.m.-3 p.m. June 9 at Zinn Park. The event is open to the public and is to include speakers, gospel singing, food/drinks, games and more. Call 256-454-4522 or 256-770-7172 for more information.
Anniston High School class of 1992 20th class reunion is to be Friday through June 10. Tickets are $25, until June 1, for the ball being held June 9. Call Forrest Carr at 256-282-6933 for more information.
Zumba for kid’s summer camp is to be 8 a.m.-noon July 9-20 (two-week session) at Harvest International Ministry, 707 Wilmer Ave. The cost is $10 per week. Call Jenniffer Whyte at 256-712-7910 or visit Zumba Summer Camp for Kids on Facebook for more information.
Trips planned by Jane Flannigan are to include bluegrass, country and gospel music in Kentucky’s “Country Music Capital” Renfro Valley, Ky., Friday through June 10; Southern Bell riverboat cruise in Chattanooga, Tenn., Oct. 13; and Pigeon Forge, Tenn., Nov. 26-28. Call at 256-665-5803 for more information.
Upcoming events at the Public Library of Anniston-Calhoun County include:
• Sunday, 2 p.m., Teen Book Club: Hunger Games
• Monday, noon, movie: We Bought a Zoo
• Monday’s in June, 10 a.m., Cent$ible nutrition, presented by Amanda Haynes in conjunction with the Alabama cooperative Extension Service
• Monday’s in June, 11 a.m., easy exercise and stretching classes
• Tuesday, 10 a.m., night-time animal stories with the Anniston Museum of Natural History
• Wednesday, 2 p.m., cooking with herbs, presented by Prudence Hilburn, reservations preferred but not required, call 256-237-8501, ext. 25 for more information
• Wednesday, 4:30 p.m., teen program, Sgt. Frog, “To the Moon, Palace!”
• Thursday, 2 p.m., movie: Space Buddies; 4:30 p.m., teen program, Game On!
• Friday, 2 p.m., Creatures of the Night
• June 9, 2 p.m., Tween Book Club, The Bad Beginning
• Through July 2, adult summer reading program, for adults 18 and over, must be registered to win prizes, call 256-237-8501, ext. 25 for more information
• Through July 2, children’s summer reading program, Tuesday story times, Wednesday crafts, Thursday movies, Friday educational entertainment and more, register online at www.publiclibrary.cc/summerreading, to read for prizes. Call 256-237-8501, ext. 5 for more information.